A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Borrelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Borrelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Borrelli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Borrelli graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Borrelli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Eve Borrelli MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karin E. Borrelli practice?
- Dr. Karin Borrelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Karin Borrelli practices Family Medicine near Ballston Lake, NY.
See Ballston Lake Family Physicians.