A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Burkhard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Burkhard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burkhard
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burkhard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Burkhard, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkhard graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Burkhard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Eva Burkhard MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karin E. Burkhard practice?
- Dr. Karin Burkhard has 1 office location.
Dr. Karin Burkhard practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Hauppauge, NY.
See Hauppauge Psychiatrists.