A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Cesario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Cesario is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cesario
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Cesario, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cesario graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cesario has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Heart Of The Rockies Regional Medical Center - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Barbara Cesario MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Karin B. Cesario practice?
- Dr. Karin Cesario has 1 office location.
Dr. Karin Cesario practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Internists, Colorado Springs Gastroenterologists, and Colorado Springs Hepatologists.