A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Charnoff-Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charnoff-Katz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Charnoff-Katz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Charnoff-Katz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Charnoff-Katz graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Charnoff-Katz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Charnoff-Katz MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Karin Charnoff-Katz practice?
- Dr. Karin Charnoff-Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Karin Charnoff-Katz practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.