A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Dodge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Dodge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Dodge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Dodge graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dodge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin M Dodge MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karin M. Dodge practice?
- Dr. Karin Dodge has 1 office location.
Dr. Karin Dodge practices Internal Medicine near Pasadena, MD.
See Pasadena Internists.