A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Fox, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Fox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karin A. Fox practice?
Dr. Karin Fox practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Galveston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.