Dr. Karin Fox Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Posted on February 22nd, 2015

Dr.Fox is the best doctor I have ever had....Ever. She took my case over after complications came up in my pregnancy, I was really bummed at first because I spent along time researching to find the best ob when I found I was pregnant, but it was for the best no doubt. She is smart and has wonderful bedside manner and did not hesitate, I was in a life threatening situation and she saved me and my baby. Also because of her precision and forethought my 25 week baby although very tiny is ahead of the game and doing very well. If you get the privilege of being a patient of Doctor Fox you will never regret it. I am forever grateful for your service.

Posted on May 31st, 2016