A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Graff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Graff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Graff graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Graff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Avista Hospital
- Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Burns Graff MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karin B. Graff practice?
- Dr. Karin Graff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karin Graff practices Family Medicine near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Thornton, CO.
See Boulder Primary Care Doctors.