Dr. Karin Gustafson DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 3rd, 2013
I really like Dr. Gustafson. She listens, uses common sense, and offers many solutions to health issues. It isn't always easy to get in to see her unless is it a pressing issue, however, there is a nurse practitioner in her office that is also very good.

September 1st, 2010
WONDERFUL, CARING DOCTOR THAT LISTENS!
I would like to say first of all that I have suffered for years now with the same problems. I have been to several doctors who just don't seem to "listen" to me. They constantly dismiss my concerns. I had given up on "doctors"... BUT I thought that I would switch doctors ONE MORE TIME. I even told my husband..."This is it. This is the last doctor I will go to. If this doctor doesn't listen to me, I am done! I will NEVER see another doctor again." To my suprise, Dr. Gustafson listened to me!!! She immediately referred me to THREE different specialists who found out my concerns were VERY real. Thanks to Dr. Gustafson's "better safe than sorry" attitude, I have been diagnosed and treated for my health issues! I am glad to say that I am so happy that I feel so much better. I have been struggling with one other issue that I never brought up to Dr. Gustafson because it comes and goes but it has recently re-surfaced and you better believe I will be calling Dr. Gustafson about it soon for another appointment. Simply because I KNOW she listens and actually cares! Thank you to Dr. Gustafson for being so wonderful!

March 3rd, 2010
a good common sense doctor
I feel Dr Gustafon listens to my concerns and explains what is going on in everyday language. She is very professional and I think thorough. I have not been thrilled with the referrals to specialists tho, but I imagine that she has a hospital affiliated list that she is to work from