A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Hague:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Hague, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Neuropathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hague graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Hague has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Laurie Hague MD is a female Pathologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Neuropathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Karin L. Hague practice?
- Dr. Karin Hague has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karin Hague practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Neuropathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Waukesha Pathologists.