A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Hardiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Hardiman is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Hardiman, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Prolapse
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardiman graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Hardiman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Marie Hardiman MD and PHD is a female Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karin M. Hardiman practice?
- Dr. Karin Hardiman has 1 office location.
Dr. Karin Hardiman practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.