A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Hawkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawkins
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Hawkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Hawkins MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karin Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Karin Hawkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karin Hawkins practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lackland Afb, TX.
See Baton Rouge Internists and Baton Rouge Cardiologists.