A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Kultgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Kultgen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Kultgen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Kultgen graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Kultgen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kultgen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Unity Health Plans - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karin I. Kultgen practice?
Dr. Karin Kultgen practices Family Medicine near Hartland, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, WI and Waukesha, WI.
See Hartland Family Physicians.