A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Kultgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Kultgen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Kultgen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Kultgen graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Kultgen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin I Kultgen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karin I. Kultgen practice?
- Dr. Karin Kultgen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Karin Kultgen practices Family Medicine near Hartland, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, WI and Waukesha, WI.
See Hartland Family Physicians.