Learn more about Dr. Karin Kultgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Kultgen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kultgen
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kultgen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Kultgen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Kultgen graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kultgen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin I Kultgen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karin I. Kultgen practice?
- Dr. Karin Kultgen has 1 office location.
Dr. Karin Kultgen practices Family Medicine near Hartland, WI.
See Hartland Family Physicians.