Learn more about Dr. Karin Kultgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Kultgen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kultgen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kultgen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Kultgen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Kultgen graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kultgen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin I Kultgen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karin I. Kultgen practice?
- Dr. Karin Kultgen has 1 office location.
Dr. Karin Kultgen practices Family Medicine near Hartland, WI.
See Hartland Family Physicians.