A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Lindholm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Lindholm, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindholm
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindholm graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Lindholm has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Marie Lindholm DO is a female Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Karin M. Lindholm practice?
- Dr. Karin Lindholm has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karin Lindholm practices Neurology near Hailey, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Twin Falls, ID and Caldwell, ID.
See Hailey Neurologists.