A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Loukinen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Loukinen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loukinen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Loukinen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Loukinen graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Loukinen has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Lauraine Loukinen MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karin L. Loukinen practice?
- Dr. Karin Loukinen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karin Loukinen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dubuque, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Galena, IL.
See Dubuque Internists and Dubuque Cardiologists.