A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Loukinen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Loukinen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loukinen
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loukinen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Loukinen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Loukinen graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Loukinen has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Lauraine Loukinen MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karin L. Loukinen practice?
- Dr. Karin Loukinen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karin Loukinen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dubuque, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Galena, IL.
See Dubuque Internists and Dubuque Cardiologists.