Learn more about Dr. Karin Loukinen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loukinen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loukinen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Loukinen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Loukinen graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Loukinen has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Lauraine Loukinen MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karin L. Loukinen practice?
- Dr. Karin Loukinen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karin Loukinen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dubuque, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Galena, IL.
See Dubuque Internists and Dubuque Cardiologists.