A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Machnau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Machnau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Machnau, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Machnau graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Machnau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Machnau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan