A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Machnau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Machnau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Machnau, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Machnau graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Machnau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Danielle Machnau MD is a female Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Karin D. Machnau practice?
- Dr. Karin Machnau has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karin Machnau practices Dermatology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Scottsdale Dermatologists.