A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Nicole Moore MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karin N. Moore practice?
- Dr. Karin Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karin Moore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.