Dr. Karin Moorma Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Karin Moorma?

January 28th, 2015

Worst I have ever seen. Absolutely no manner. She needs to go to school to learn some etiquette and manners.

October 1st, 2014

Bad Experiences (6 separate times)

Long wait times, bad office response time, appts. are not scheduled in a timely manner. I have waited 1 1/2 hour at every appt. regardless of the time I arrive in the office.

August 8th, 2013

Dismissive, Misses important issues, Charges extra to discuss anything at an annual visit!

I have been a patient for 7 years; but will be leaving in search of a new one. Just discovered this office is now charging for everything discussed at a regular annual visit. I waited 45 min to be seen this past appt, then I'm charged for mentioning irregular periods while she conducts my PAP?! No...I think Columbus area women can do better. Dr. Moorma refused me an u/s (35+ high risk patient w/insurance coverage), and I ended up nearly losing our child to undiagnosed complete previa. She has generally been dismissive and abrupt w/appts, and I wondered why the sudden attentiveness...the extra charging for every topic mentioned must be the answer. If I can't feel the freedom of having a question or two answered at a scheduled, paid-by-insurance annual office visit, then I'm "done" w/Dr.Moorma's offerings. I know of several others that have left her practice...hope she gets the message!

May 7th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Moorma's for at least 10 years and have never had a bad experience with her. Always friendly and professional. Takes time with me and shows compassion. Very satisfied.

February 11th, 2013

Results Mix Up

Dr. Moorma's office actually screwed up my STD test results. A few days after my annual exam I was called and told I needed to come in again because I tested positive for chlamydia. I was horrified. I told my boyfriend and my parents, whose insurance I was still covered under. A couple days later they called and said the test results were invalid and I was probably find but should come in for a second test anyway. WHAT? After the second test I found out they did actually screw up my test results and I was negative for any STDs. Such a horrifying and unprofessional ordeal.

October 24th, 2012

Very unprofessional

This was my first visit to Crosswood's Women's Health and I was not impressed. The nurse sat me in the hallway (next to the scale and the bathroom) to ask very personal questions about my health history with other nurses and patients around to hear. A delivery person also came in when I was disclosing very personal female-related problems and actually started giggling when she heard me talking about my method of birth control! After that humiliating moment they took me into a private room (shouldn't that have been a more appropriate place to ask questions?) to sit for more than 30 minutes and wait for Dr. Moorma. Dr. Moorma was not very friendly and seemed more annoyed than anything. I've had better experiences with my old college health center than I did at this office. They are also very unorganized and really need to work on their customer service skills.

January 27th, 2012

Horrible Doctor!

Has left me wondering if I even want to get pregnant again after such a horrible experience the first time. The problems I had were preventable and could have been easily diagnosed but her neglect of care is appalling. After delivery when I had complications she was belitting, and unsupportive, made me feel as if it was all in my head. Turns out it wasn't, she just wouldn't own the fact that it was her fault!

January 11th, 2012

Very rude

Dr. Moorma was very rude and short with me, and the pelvic exam was rough. She talked down to me and treated me like I was wasting her time. I will not be back.

October 10th, 2011

DR. MOORMA IS UNPROFESSIONAL1 TALKS ABOUT OTHER PATIENTS WITH FRONT OFFICE AND SHOWS LITTLE CONCERN FOR THE PATIENT'S WELL-BEING. I WOULD NOT TAKE MY DOG TO HER! THERE ARE MUCH BETTER QUALIFIED PHYSICIANS OUT THERE. WHAT A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

July 2nd, 2011

The best doctor I have found!

Dr. Moorma is the best OBGYN I have found. She is very professional and never keeps you waiting around....unlike other doctors. Her staff is also great and very helpful!!!

January 23rd, 2017