A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Muraszko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Muraszko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Muraszko, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Neurotrauma & Critical Care Pediatric Surgery Spine & Peripheral Nerves Tumor
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Muraszko graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Muraszko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muraszko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans