A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Muraszko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Muraszko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Muraszko, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Muraszko graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Muraszko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Muraszko FACS and MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karin Muraszko practice?
- Dr. Karin Muraszko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karin Muraszko practices Neurological Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Neurological Surgeons.