Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Check up time show details Check up time
by TMiller on Aug 20th, 2013

Dr. Kairn O'Clair is a great doctor- I took my girls there for their yearly well/sport visit plus female exams. My daughters found her to be great with their personal questions and privacy. My daughters felt she gave them respect and will continue to see her as their primary doctor. Thank you Dr. O’Clair.

Dr. O is wonderful show details Dr. O is wonderful
May 28th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. O'Clair since she came to FPS, my wife sees her as well. We're both very pleased with Dr. O's medical practice. She listens to concerns and doesn't rush through appointments. She's a nice and pleasant person to speak with , so you are at ease discussing whatever issues may currently exist.

May 18th, 2011

Dr. O'Clair is a wonderful doctor who cares about her patients and is always willing to listen completely. A lot of doctors want to rush you through and your words don't seem to matter, and you are the person with the problem. But Dr. O'Clair is a breathe of fresh air, she not only listens, she cares and works to help her patients fully. My family appreciates this about her and her staff! Top Notch!

Nov 12th, 2009

Dr O'Clair was never available to take a call and the clinic staff did not take a proactive approach in referring you to whomever was covering for Dr. O'Clair on her days off.I never received calls about test results, I had to call them and speak to the MA. I also was left on my own to get infomation regarding her diagnosis and what treatment options I had other than just taking the prescription she wrote. I have diabetes and was never referred to a dietician, endocrinologist or even told to test my blood sugar. I was totally displeased with the doctor and clinic so I suggested my daughter and her family go somewhere else.

by JoLynn Escobar on Oct 14th, 2009

I will be 30 this year and have never had a doctor care as much as Dr. O'Clair. I have sent all my friends and family to her office and everyone feels the same way. She actually looks at me when I am talking to her. That has never happened.