A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Peterson, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Uppsala Universitet. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Sege Peterson MD and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karin S. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Karin Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Karin Peterson practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Allergists and San Diego Pediatricians.