A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Peterson, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Uppsala Universitet. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Sege Peterson MD and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karin S. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Karin Peterson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karin Peterson practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA.
See San Diego Allergists and San Diego Pediatricians.