A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Priefert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Priefert is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Priefert
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Priefert Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Priefert graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Priefert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Creighton University Medical Center
- St Joseph HospitalCreighton Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Thompson Priefert DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karin T. Priefert practice?
- Dr. Karin Priefert has 1 office location.
Dr. Karin Priefert practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.