A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Priefert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Priefert is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Priefert graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Priefert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Creighton University Medical Center
- St Joseph HospitalCreighton Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Thompson Priefert DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karin T. Priefert practice?
- Dr. Karin Priefert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karin Priefert practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.