A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Priefert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Priefert is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Priefert graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Priefert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Creighton University Medical Center
- St Joseph HospitalCreighton Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Priefert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karin T. Priefert practice?
Dr. Karin Priefert practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.