Overall Review

July 10th, 2015
Outstanding
Dr. Satra is an outstanding and caring doctor. Her bedside manner is excellent and she was very patient and thorough in describing what she was doing, what she was finding and what was the course of treatment. I was there for a skin check which can be a little embarrassing with a doctor from the opposite sex. She conducted it very professionally and I she made sure I was at ease through the procedure. Overall, one of the best doctors I have had in my lifetime. Kudos to both her front office staff and the assistants in the examination rooms at the Oakland office. They were professional but very friendly. They actually brightened my day which is unusual for a doctors office. I usually go to the Ridgewood office and the staff operates at just as high a standard as the Oakland office.

October 6th, 2014
Wonderful
Not sure where that one bad review is coming from, Dr. Satra is wonderful. Yes the wait time is sometimes long, but that tends to be the way things go at small practices. She and her staff are always pleasant and professional. I recommend her all the time.

June 4th, 2012
Very unprofessional office. Office staff gossiped about their personal business while patients were waiting. I had problem after a visit. Called Oakland office where I had been treated at approx. 9:30 AM Told Dr was in Ridgewood office and to call there Ridgewood office said they would need to call Oakland to get info and Dr would call me back. Waited until 3:30 PM no call I called Ridgewood office didn't know what I was talking abt and Dr had left for the day. Never had from Dr and I never returned.