A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Schott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Schott is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schott graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schott has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Alyse Schott MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karin A. Schott practice?
- Dr. Karin Schott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karin Schott practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.