A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Sletten-Farjo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Sletten-Farjo graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sletten-Farjo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sletten-Farjo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karin R. Sletten-Farjo practice?
Dr. Karin Sletten-Farjo practices Ophthalmology near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Brighton Ophthalmologists.