A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Sletten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sletten
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sletten Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sletten graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sletten has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin R Sletten MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karin R. Sletten practice?
- Dr. Karin Sletten has 8 office locations.
Dr. Karin Sletten practices Ophthalmology near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Brighton Ophthalmologists.