Learn more about Dr. Karin Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Swartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swartz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swartz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Swartz, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Swartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Claire Medical Center
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Rae Swartz MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karin R. Swartz practice?
- Dr. Karin Swartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Karin Swartz practices Neurological Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Neurological Surgeons.