A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Swartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Swartz, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Swartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Claire Medical Center
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Rae Swartz MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karin R. Swartz practice?
- Dr. Karin Swartz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karin Swartz practices Neurological Surgery near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Morehead, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons.