A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Taylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Memorial Hospital York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Taylor DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karin Taylor practice?
- Dr. Karin Taylor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karin Taylor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brogue, PA.
See York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.