A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Thomas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Elizabeth Thomas MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karin E. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Karin Thomas has 6 office locations.
Dr. Karin Thomas practices Ophthalmology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Desert, CA and La Quinta, CA.
See La Jolla Ophthalmologists.