A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Trujillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Trujillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trujillo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trujillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Trujillo, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Trujillo graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Trujillo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Trujillo MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karin Trujillo practice?
- Dr. Karin Trujillo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karin Trujillo practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Surgeons.