A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Walczak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karin Walczak is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walczak
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Walczak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Walczak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walczak graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Walczak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tillamook County Hospital
- Providence Seaside Hospital
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Gundlach Walczak MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karin G. Walczak practice?
- Dr. Karin Walczak has 1 office location.
Dr. Karin Walczak practices Family Medicine near Tillamook, OR.
See Tillamook Primary Care Doctors.