A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karin Wertz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karin Wertz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wertz graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Wertz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karin Kristina Wertz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karin K. Wertz practice?
- Dr. Karin Wertz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karin Wertz practices Pediatrics near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See San Mateo Pediatricians.