Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karina Berg
Dr. Karina Berg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with other offices in Farmington, CT and Bronx, NY. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Berg is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, Bridgeport Hospital and Sharon Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Karina Berg has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Karina Berg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. William Crede
New Haven, CT 0 mi40
Dr. Mukta Srivastava
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
New Haven, CT 0 mi11
Dr. Tamer Sallam
New Haven, CT 0 mi10