A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karina Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karina Carlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karina Carlson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Carlson has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Independence Regional Health Center
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carlson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karina M. Carlson practice?
Dr. Karina Carlson practices Pediatric Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Cardiologists.