A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karina Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karina Carlson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karina Carlson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Carlson has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karina M Carlson MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Karina M. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Karina Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Karina Carlson practices Pediatric Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Cardiologists.