A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karina Irizarry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karina Irizarry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irizarry
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Irizarry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karina Irizarry, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Irizarry graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Irizarry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karina Irizarry MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Karina Irizarry practice?
- Dr. Karina Irizarry has 1 office location.
- Dr. Karina Irizarry practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Temple Terrace, FL.