A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karina Jandziszak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karina Jandziszak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karina Jandziszak, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Jandziszak graduated from Wroclaw Medical University.
Dr. Jandziszak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
- Med Center of SE Oklahoma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karina Malgorzata Jandziszak DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karina M. Jandziszak practice?
- Dr. Karina Jandziszak has 1 office location.
Dr. Karina Jandziszak practices Pediatrics near Ada, OK.
See Ada Pediatricians.