A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karina Keogh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karina Keogh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Keogh graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Keogh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karina Anne Keogh MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karina A. Keogh practice?
- Dr. Karina Keogh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karina Keogh practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Red Wing, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Red Wing Internists and Red Wing Pulmonologists.