A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karina Keogh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karina Keogh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keogh
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keogh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karina Keogh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Keogh graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Keogh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karina Anne Keogh MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karina A. Keogh practice?
- Dr. Karina Keogh has 1 office location.
Dr. Karina Keogh practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Pulmonologists.