inactive

Karina M Peterson MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 3 reviews

October 6th, 2013
The Best Doctor I have ever had......
I met Dr. Peterson while she was in residency doing her practicum work. She delivered both of my daughters and became my family's doctor. She was always patient and compassionate. But very knowledgeable of her job along with corresponding timely to messages and prescription refills. There was never a time that I was uncomfortable or not confident in her work/services.

June 2nd, 2010
Dr. Peterson is a warm and attentive doctor who is also extremely professional. She takes care in helping you with your specific visit, not "one size fits all" medicine. She works with you to relieve anxieties about treatments and vaccinations. She is very comforting.

September 1st, 2009
Dr. Karina Peterson is Awesome!
Dr. Peterson is a great doctor! The 6+ years I have seen her is the best experience with a doctor I have ever had. She gives you plenty of time to ask questions, and give detailed responses. She takes the time to really hear you! I was treated like I was a equal in my health care, rather than someone without a brain and in need of help from "on high". She is both my and my husbands doctor. My husband has also had wonderful experiences in her care. Truely what a doctor should be!