A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karina Urquia is Good. Dr. Urquia has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karina Urquia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Urquia graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Honduras, Tegucigalpa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Urquia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center East Texas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Urquia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Karina Urquia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karina J. Urquia practice?
Dr. Karina Urquia practices Family Medicine near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Family Physicians.