A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karina Urquia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karina Urquia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karina Urquia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Urquia graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Honduras, Tegucigalpa.
Dr. Urquia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karina Janeth Urquia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karina J. Urquia practice?
- Dr. Karina Urquia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karina Urquia practices Family Medicine near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Family Physicians.