A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karine Gaboian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karine Gaboian is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaboian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Gaboian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaboian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karine Gaboian practice?
Dr. Karine Gaboian practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians, Glendale General Practitioners, and Glendale Pediatricians.