A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karine Gaboian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karine Gaboian is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaboian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Gaboian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karine Gaboian MD is a female General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Karine Gaboian practice?
- Dr. Karine Gaboian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karine Gaboian practices General Practice near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Glendale General Practitioners.