Dr. Karine Gabrielian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karine Gabrielian?

September 23rd, 2012

Upset Grandma

Our appoiment was at 11:30 am on a saturdayWe spent 4 hours !!!! the rest of the patients were complaining too.They were children tired and hungry...We spent only about 5 minutes w/ the doc.Please do not overbook !!!!Not fair for your patients.I'm considering in changing insurance so I can go to another doc.

August 13th, 2011

Horrible experience. I do not recommend their office to anyone. I asked to be billed, they refused to see me unless i had insurance card which i had insurance, but updated card was not with me. Only day i could see them, and they refused to see me. I am a doctor myself, this is not how medicine should be practiced. I have no clue where they got their medical education and how they run their mickey mouse clinic.

February 22nd, 2011

Very knowledgable and caring doctor!!

January 12th, 2011

Poo Pooed my Eye Problems

First off, everyone in the office speaks Armenian. To each other, to the patients, when they talk about you, etc. The only time I heard English was when I was directly addressed. This leaves a nonarmenian speaker feeling very uneasy. Secondly, the Dr. did not take my concerns seriously, told me to take eye drops and that her office would contact me for further testing. They never did. And I still cannot see while driving at night and have trouble keeping my eyes open. Very Bad DR in my opinion.

July 28th, 2017