Dr. Karine Mednik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karine Mednik?

May 31st, 2017

Rude, disrespectful toward parents. Run!!

She wants her patients in and out. She literally talks over you while taking your child's chart and walking towards the door, implying your time is up. She absolutely does not want to answer parental questions and totally hates being challenged by parents and would not even start a discussion on any views or opinions other than her own. Totally disgusting doctor. Her smile is FAKE. I can't imagine anyone giving her unbiased positive reviews unless they are blind, deaf, or mental.

June 6th, 2016

Multitasking Third World Spot

Long Wait Times. No Ventilation in office. Rude Staff. When we took our child there other children ran through our room like it is a playground. Doctor seems friendly but not very focused on overall health. Attends multiple patients at once. Not discrete or very professional. Very uncomfortable office with coughing and screaming kids with bad parents who do not monitor their kids.

December 1st, 2015

Great doctor

The best doctor for children!!!

March 7th, 2015

satisfied

i would have given 5 stars because i do like this doctor for my 8yr old son. sometimes she can give me anxiety because she is constantly coming in and out the room, sometimes working on 3 patients at a time which can be overwhelming and feel like she doesn't care. but she is very reliable she stays open late, will even wait for you to get there if you're running late many times ive gone in as a "walk-in" she sees us with no problems or see you on a day that the office is closed. She also returns all my calls even when the office is closed, gives me advise over the phone if i cant get to her office. very helpful.

October 23rd, 2014

I absolutely love Dr Mednik, she is a great pediatrician and goes above and beyond for her patients. Its very rare you find such a caring doctor who you can feel comfortable with and I'm glad I did.

October 27th, 2013

Easy and smooth experience, love this doctor

After going to a different doctor my entire life, my insurance advised me to go to my local doctor who happened to be dr Mednik. I was a little nervous at first but now it has been over a year and I can honestly say I love doctor Mednik. She is absolutely caring to my 2 children. I am positive that my grandchildren will also go to her!

September 13th, 2013

Wonderful doctor

I have been with dr Mednik for the past 6 years. She now moved to her own office in Jackson heights and her receptions are very helpful. Finally after Mount Sinai I can have a better relationship with her. I am very happy and would like to set the record straight about these older bad reviews. I'm guessing competitors...

September 12th, 2013

Great experience

I took my children to doctor Mednik and she was a sweetheart. I had an issue and she helped me calm down. Now all my kids go there and are always happy!

October 29th, 2012

The Voldemort for Children

This doctor is terrible. She hates children..

July 10th, 2010

She's the cruella deville for children

Cold hearted...lazy unthorough and very rude. She zips in and out and hates to answer questions I feel almost as if she hates children... Run as far away from het office as possible

August 21st, 2017