Overall Review

October 25th, 2016
Farewell
I'm someone who hardly ever goes to the doctor, due to general good health. However in the past couple of years I've had to more. She's nice enough, knows medicine, checked on me in the hospital, but she likes to talk so much that you have to keep talking over her to stop her so you can relay the reason why you are there & any problems you may have. Also she should know that she shouldn't have another patient's chart on the computer screen directly across from you...... privacy?? I wouldn't want anyone reading my chart & knowing who it's about. She always made me feel like I was a waste of her time, even though I had a couple of real issues that are still occurring months later, but I've found a new physician who will actually listen, not dismiss symptoms & not roll her eyes when she sees me before heading in to see another patient. Sorry but I hope she reads this & changes her way of doing things - including not taking vacation for 2 weeks at the same time her associate does, leaving her patients to go to random clinics for urgent needs. Not angry, just very unsatisfied with her care.

June 13th, 2014