A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karinn Glover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glover
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Glover Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karinn Glover, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Glover graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Glover has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karinn A Glover MD and MPH is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karinn A. Glover practice?
- Dr. Karinn Glover has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karinn Glover practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Oaks, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.