A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karinn Glover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karinn Glover, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glover graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Glover has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karinn A Glover MD and MPH is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karinn A. Glover practice?
- Dr. Karinn Glover has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karinn Glover practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.