Dr. Karis Cummings Bynoe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karis Cummings Bynoe?

January 26th, 2017

Worst doctor I've ever dealt with

I saw Dr. Cummings for the first time because my pcp retired. She was so judgemental in regards to my medications that I've been on for 10+ years. She asked me why I was there and I responded that i needed refills on my prescriptions. Questioned why I took otc allergy meds and if i had allergy testing. Didn't believe I had GERD and wouldn't refill protonix. Then asked me out of 3 meds Wellbutrin, Klonopin, and Ambien which i needed the most. Refilled the one I chose but cut the dose in half. Some of these medications cannot be stopped abruptly and she didn't care at all. Obviously her time as a RN didn't help with her bedside manner. I'm a RN as well and she treated me like a drug addict. Worst, most humiliating experience with a doctor I ever had.

January 15th, 2017

she is great , a real person nice to her patience

December 1st, 2016

POOR DR SKILLS!!

Pass the buck Dr. Bynoe!!!! All she does, points fingers and blames other people, does not want to help in any way. Discrase to the doctor world!

August 15th, 2016

do not trust ant test any results!

June 15th, 2016

SHE IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER GONE TOO. GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS SPENDS TIME WITH ME. GREAT PERSONALITY ! ! I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO EVERYONE

February 16th, 2016

Best doctor I ever had

March 29th, 2015

Excellent Provider

Excellent bedside manner I would highly recommend

July 15th, 2014

Worst Annual PE ever

After waiting for 1 hour (the 2nd time this has happened) I was just about to leave when she came in and mumbled about some kind of scheduling issue. This was supposed to be an annual physical. The worst PE ever, took 10 minutes, did a breast exam without looking at my breasts, did an abdominal palpation without looking at my abdomen, only listened to my right lung. I was a new patient and she showed no interest in getting to know my medical history and when I started to tell her, she cut me off and said look, what do you want me to do for you? During a previous visit a month ago she was supposed to order a sleep test - she never did it. I'm very disappointed and will try to find another PCP who has interest in being a doctor.

July 9th, 2012

I feel if the patient has multiple health issues and the doc cannot manage them then refer them to someone who can. Don't ignore what the family is telling you is going on with the patient.

January 26th, 2017