Dr. Karis Mccarroll Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karis Mccarroll?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Karis Mccarroll?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2014

Levulan Treatment

I went to my first Levulan treatment today. There was a bit more to it than I thought, and I became claustrophobic during the light procedure. Irma, the specialist, was so helpful and supportive and really eased me through it. I so appreciate her kindness and expertise!

June 29th, 2013

Awful Experience!

Terrible service! This is a doctor who overbooks appointments to boost revenue at the patient's expense. How rude to expect your patients to wait an HOUR after their scheduled appointment time to be seen. My time is just as important..therefore I found a more respectful dermatologist and won't visit this practice again. The front desk staff was arrogant and rude, seeming to enjoy the fact that the delays upset patients. During my last hour long wait, I witnessed drug sales reps going back to see the doctor, while I was made to wait and wait some more. Rude staff, rude doctor, ridiculous waits; no good reason to go here in my opinion.

July 7th, 2011

Very thorough

Loved our office visits with Dr. McCarroll... She has seen everyone in my family. Waited for the appointment time they suggested. She is very thorough in her explanations so she does run a few minutes late at times. However, if you are the patient that needs those explanations, it is very helpful. Follow through is awesome...

November 24th, 2010

No-nonsense kind of doc

I have been seeing Dr. McCarroll for many years and have always been very impressed with her no nonsense approach. She has helped me with skin cancer and I trust her to take good care of me. She has taken care of me, my husband and my children. She is very professional and knows dermatology!

November 4th, 2010

Scheduled an appoint for 3pm sat in waiting room until 4pm. The taken to exam room, shared my frustration with staff who was unsympathetic about the wait, made suggestion that this was standard wait and rudely stated that if I didn't like it I could cancel! So I did.

September 25th, 2010

Rushes too much to get on w/next patient so that this office can make as much money as they can in one day!

I would NOT recommend this doctor nor other doctors in this group to ANYONE as they have the compassion & empathy of DEAD fish! All they seem to want to do is get you in & out like cattle! They also spend VERY little time w/you, and you can forget it if you have more than one problem you want to discuss or have them look at while you're in the office as you will be told you have to ask for more time when you make your apt., and when you get to your apt., you will be told "we only spend 20 minutes w/each patient!" Then, if your problem runs over 20 mins., you will be told that you will have to make ANOTHER APT, and spend MORE MONEY for yet ANOTHER visit!This rushing to get more money out of patients is unacceptable as a REPUTABLE physician should spend AT LEAST A HALF HOUR w/each patient (especially when the patient requests extra time when they make their apt.)! This rushing w/patients seems to be the norm for dermatologists in San Antonio - as my husband went to a different dermatologist, and he rec'd. the same treatment. Patients need to speak up re. this nasty, cold, uncaring treatment!

September 18th, 2017