A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karishma Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karishma Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karishma Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Santosh Med Coll, Ch. Charan Singh Univ, Ghaziabad, U P, India.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karishma Khan MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karishma Khan practice?
- Dr. Karishma Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Karishma Khan practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.