Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karishma Khan
Dr. Karishma Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with North Central Surgical Center, Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas and Harris Continued Care Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Karishma Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Karishma Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Scott Zashin
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi32
Dr. Charles Lampe
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Family Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi19
Dr. Nichole Johnson
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dallas, TX 0 mi11