Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karishma Rai
Dr. Karishma Rai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Lawn, IL. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Rai is affiliated with Advocate Christ Medical Center, Advocate Trinity Hospital and Advocate Medical Group. She speaks English.
Dr. Karishma Rai has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Karishma Rai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Lawn, IL.
Dr. Scott Strote
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Oak Lawn, IL 0 mi40
Dr. Richard Kurzel
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Oak Lawn, IL 0 mi38
Dr. Yvonne Collins
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
Oak Lawn, IL 0 mi17