Dr. Karissa Tryska DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0
  • 8 reviews

June 24th, 2016
Don't do it
She gets ahead if herself and is not organized. Is too quick too make drastic decisions that may have a lasting effect on the patients. Doesn't think things through and use critical thinking thay she was taught in her training.

March 1st, 2015
Your basic, typical "Medicaid" doctor.
I absolutely cannot STAND dealing with this obstetric association in the Hackley Professional building. The staff is incompetent and doctors are mediocre. I work with 5 other women who have dealt with this association and they all have complaints. I have complaints about this particular doctor... Tryska. Her education is very basic and she is a known "Medicaid" doctor. Yes, she has a nice personality but like the other doctors in this association, very ignorant. If you were referred by your insurance to this place or this doctor, run away screaming. The only reason why your insurance referred them is because they are cheap, and we all know you get what you pay for. Meeting and dealing with Tryska was one of the biggest mistakes of my life and I've been dealing with the side effect of her ignorant decision for years passed and for the rest of my life.

February 20th, 2015
an inexperienced, uneducated saleswoman of a doctor
This doctor pretty much gave me a hysterectomy that I didn't need. She promised me a bed of roses and talked me right out of my apprehension and sold it to me. Promised me me sex life would be BETTER... uh, not so much. She literally gave me a flier to hang on my fridge that said in bold words, "YOU'LL BE A NEW WOMAN! SEX WILL BE BETTER! IF YOU ARE HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS, HANG THIS ON YOU'RE REFRIDGERATOR AND REMEMBER WHY A HYSTERECTOMY IS RIGHT FOR YOU!" Like a used car salesman. I've pretty much been castrated and my parts are atrophy and dried up and NO estrogen therapy only makes it worse. DO NOT believe your doctor when they say your sex life will be better. It might for the first year or so but do to the lack of blood flow down there it won't last and there is NOT a fix for this. I've been to specialists all over Michigan and they told me "well, duh... your sex drive is the first thing to go when you have a hysterectomy. " Thanks a lot, Tryska. Hope you enjoyed that money for castrating me and ruining my life!

July 18th, 2012
Dr Tryska is so thoughtful and caring. She takes the time to listen and answer questions in a way that the average person can understand. Her bedside manner is outstanding. I highly recommend her to any female looking for a superb specialist.

May 20th, 2012
I felt so comfortable with her. She is great!

July 29th, 2010
Dr. Tryska is an amazing Doctor. She will spend as much time as you need to make sure you are comfortable with everything. 100% comitted to her patients!

April 7th, 2009
she is a wonderful doctor

January 27th, 2009
AWESOME DOCTOR!
I LOVE Dr. Tryska. She is an amazing doctor with the best bedside manner I have ever seen. She is awesome!