A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Ahlswede:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Ahlswede, Palliative Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Ahlswede, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgery - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahlswede graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahlswede has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Melvin Ahlswede MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl M. Ahlswede practice?
- Dr. Karl Ahlswede has 5 office locations.
Dr. Karl Ahlswede practices Surgery and Hospice and Palliative Medicine near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Surgeons and Bryn Mawr Hospice & Palliative Specialists.