A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Alcan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Alcan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Alcan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alcan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Alcan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Everett Alcan MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl E. Alcan practice?
- Dr. Karl Alcan has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Alcan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine near Trumbull, CT.
See Trumbull Internists, Trumbull Cardiologists, and Trumbull Nuclear Medicine Physicians.