A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Alcan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Alcan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alcan
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Alcan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Alcan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alcan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Alcan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Everett Alcan MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl E. Alcan practice?
- Dr. Karl Alcan has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Alcan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine near Trumbull, CT.
See Trumbull Internists, Trumbull Cardiologists, and Trumbull Nuclear Medicine Physicians.